Founded in 1983, Dimension Data plc is an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients. Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group. www.dimensiondata.com.
In view of the fast growing Team Empowerment business, we have immediate openings for professionals to fill up the following positions:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995160
Do you want to be the person who exceeds your potential?
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you’ll be working with teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Project Administrator (On Secondment Terms - 1 Year Contract) to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
What we expect you to do
Organization of external and internal appointments
- To acquire new accounts through internal process
- Merging of inputs from various areas into documents for regional / global meetings (Excel/Word/Power-point)
- Assistance with the creation of presentations
- Assistance with inventory update
- Assistance in the preparation and formatting of documents
- Assistance with minutes during meeting
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- Higher Diploma or above with relevant working experience and fresh graduates are welcome
- Proficiency in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Self-starter who can work independently and show initiative
- Ability to work well in a regional and global team
- Proactive with good communications & interpersonal skills
- Advanced power point presentation skills, especially graphics and layout
- Advanced excel skills (for collation of information)
- Advanced work skills (for preparation and editing of documents)
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data.
We offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send application in writing with full resume stating present and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 4/F, Oxford House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now".
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.