jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837317
Employer Ref. 3580750/001
This is a new opportunity for a Project Administrator, you will be responsible for liaising with stakeholders and defining business solutions. More experienced candidates will be considered for a Business Analyst position.
Our client is a leading Bank whose major business activities include retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, treasury services, and private banking . Due to their expanding client base, they are looking for a Project Administrator/Business Analyst to joint their team.
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions/workshops
- Collect user requirements in a structured format and draft process flows as well as user guides
- Define solutions to business requirements
- Follow a consistent line of business processes, protocols and quality standards
- Liaise with various project stakeholders through the project life cycle
- Work effectively with multiple project teams
- Raise appropriate issues to project lead throughout the project life cycle
- Degree Holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Solid years of experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge or experience with various process improvement methodologies.
- Strong teamwork skills and a flexible attitude
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Strong organisational abilities managing multiple project priorities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Permanent Headcount
- Expanding Business
- Stable Environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Athena Tam on +852 2848 9543.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk