jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994392
Employer Ref. 3828050/001
Attractive 12 months renewable contract with a global telecommunications company
Our client is one of the largest global telecommunications company, they operate telecommunications networks, internet access, pay television and other entertainment products and services. To cope with their rapid growth, they are now hiring a Project Analyst to join their IT team.
- Perform project status tracking and day-to-day follow up
- Assist the PMO Lead on project planning/scheduling and financial management.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to collect requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Strong knowledge/ experience in project governance and financial reporting
- Excellent communication in Cantonese and English
- Immediately available candidates are advantageous
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Excellent career prospect
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Karl Li on +852 3602 2491.
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk