Maxim's Caterers Ltd
Founded in 1956, Maxim's Group has grown into the largest catering company in Hong Kong, operating over 70 brands and 590 outlets, while serving more than 540,000 people every day. The Group offers a diversified service comprising Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, fast food outlets, cake shops, coffee shops, conveyor-belt sushi chain and institutional catering. Maxim's Group's persistent pursuit of innovation and quality has reaped many commendations in recent years, such as the Hong Kong Premier Brand Award. The Group also received "Hong Kong Corporate Branding Award" and was named "Caring Company" in 2008/2010, and garnered the "Prime Eco Award" for four consecutive years.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
Project Assistant (Food Factory)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778975
- Conducting production data capture and analysis, process evaluation and improvement
- Allocate production resources to balance the capacity usage of production lines
- Capture production data, generate statistical report for management improvement
- Analyze production capacity utilization condition
- Coordinate and follow up on new product development
- Perform operations specified for MRP system
- Perform data input and analysis on production performance
- Handle ad hoc project
- High Diploma or above in Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 year related experience in factory with food industry an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills, able to work under pressure as well as team collaboration spirit
- Proficiency in PC applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via clicking "Apply Now'.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.