As a Project Assistant in HCP, you will be part of and support our team in completing recruitment projects for clients across Asia Pacific. This position IS NOT associated with any external business development activities.
Reporting to: Assistant of Managing Director, Asia
Location: Science Park, Hong Kong
- Work proactively and efficiently on multiple executive search assignments from research to execution.
- Keeping up to date on current market intelligence and industry trends to support and continuously improve the project execution process.
- Data Entry with high level of accuracy
- Maintain data entry operations following policies and procedures.
- Closely communicate with internal team members to ensure the project status is align with schedule.
- Analyzing sectors for issues and trends, sharing intellectual capital across practices.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure the database quality with necessary background search and regular data reviews.
- Diploma or above
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in a professional service environment, ideally gained from Management Consultancy / HR / Customer Service…etc., fresh graduated could be considered
- Excellent Organizational and Analytical skills
- Familiar with MS Office (Outlook, Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- A results orientated and innovative problem solver
- Able to handle large volume of data input
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.