jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836016
Employer Ref. CMP001426642-001
- Assist in project operation related activities including coordination with clients and project team and respond to general inquiries
- Assist in project data updates, business case processing, costing analysis and time sheet system, etc.
- Assist in managing specific project progress, well filing system and regular communications
- Graduate with HKALE / HKDSE or Diploma holder of business administration or other related courses
- 1-2 years working experience, preferably in IT industry
- Excellent PC knowledge in MS office including MS Word & MS Excel
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Good command of written & spoken English and Mandarin
- Hardworking, responsible, willing to learn and work overtime
- A Team player with good career prospect and exposure
- Applicants with less than 1 year experience but with potential will also be considered
- Immediately available
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Fax: 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at http://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PCCW Solutions
About PCCW Solutions
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing services flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.