Universal Design (International) Limited
Found in 1983, Universal Design provides store design and contracting services for high-end luxury retail brands. Over the past 30 years, we have built a strong recognition for our designs and service quality. We serve our clients globally and have a strong presence in the Asia Pacific.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914684
We welcome an attentive and well-organized candidate for the position of Project Assistant. This requires interacting with clients from prestigious international luxury brands and provides international project exposure.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the project team
- Execute all the deliverables of the project with good time management and budget control
- Require to perform outdoor work and any other duties assigned by supervisor as and when required
- Prepare quotations and invoices
- Arrange shipping / transportation
- Prepare permit applications / defect reports
- Coordinate schedules
- Answer phone and handle client inquiries
- F.5 or above, preferably with 1 or more years of administration experience
- Well organized, careful and attention to details are musts
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Good in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Knowledge in quotation/invoice, shipping, scheduling and coordination are at an advantage
Competitive salary with additional bonus and medical benefits available. Interested parties should send your CV, expected salary and availability by email to us.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.