Hiromono Interior Design & Contracting Co. Limited
A well-developed & dependable interior design and contracting firm that is committed to providing innovative designs and quality construction services in the Asia Pacific region. We consult & advise in all aspects integrate conceptual planning, design and contracting to selecting furnishing and fitting into a one-stop service to accommodate our clients.
To cope with our expanding business, we are urgently seeking for high caliber individuals of the following position to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918470
The incumbent will be responsible for handling the projects of our Company.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients, designers and sub-contractors for project implementation;
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments and meetings for manager;
- Assist and support project manager in all aspect of project follow up such as material planning, site coordination etc.;
- Monitor and coordinate site documents and project follow ups;
- Handle ad hoc duties
- Higher Diploma or above;
- Minimum 4 years working experience;
- Willing to learn and work under pressure, self-motivated, detailed-mind and meet tight deadlines;
- Proficient in MS Office is a MUST;
- Good command of spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties, please send your full resume in WORD format with current and expected salary by email to account @hiromono.com or simply click "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.