The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks high calibre candidates to join our Publications & E-Commerce Department. The department is responsible for publishing product magazines and the development, operation and promotion of HKTDC's online marketplace hktdc.com.
hktdc.com is a trusted online platform connecting 120,000 credible suppliers verified by renowned authentication companies. hktdc.com attracts 1,000,000 worldwide buyers to source products and services provided by Hong Kong, Asian and Chinese manufacturers & suppliers.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996268
Employer Ref. 318/PJAC/PEC/HKTDC
Ref. No.: 318/PJAC/PEC/HKTDC
- Support project managers in providing business matching services for buyers and suppliers
- Prepare reports to assist management in reviewing the service usage trend
- Administer various aspects of operation, including assign product keyword and product category, checking and verification of enquiry content
- Handle enquiries
- Assist in handling ad hoc tasks as assigned e.g. system health check and user acceptance test
- University degree, preferably in marketing, communication, e-commerce or related disciplines
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience in online business environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is a must
- Proactive, self-motivated and independent
- Well organized and meticulous with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Immediate available is preferred
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 29 January 2017. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed after six months.