Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies (LSCM) is established with funding support from the Innovation and Technology Commission of the Hong Kong SAR Government. The Centre aims to strengthen collaborative applied research activities between the industry and research organizations.
For more information regarding the LSCM R&D Centre, please visit our web site: http://www.lscm.hk.
We are now expanding our team for the research and development of Robotics & Control, Infrastructure Information Technology System, IoT & RFID Technology, LBS Technology, Logistics and Supply Chain Analytics / Application and Supply Chain Security. We currently have the following opening:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997728
The incumbents will join our Robotics team to take part in research and development of mobile robot enabling technologies for local industries.
The appointee will provide support in research & development activities of the centre and he/she is required to:
- Assist in mechanical development of mobile robots for warehouse and logistics applications;
- Assist in mechatronic assembly as well as experiment set ups & site trials;
- Assist in mechanical components vendor selections.
Applicants should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines;
- Knowledge of mechanical structure design;
- Knowledge of motor and sensor selection in robot system;
- Knowledge of CAE software e.g. Solidworks, ProE;
- Proactive, self-motivated and hardworking in the day-to-day undertaking of assigned duties.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package with two years contract and with renewal possibilities.
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to our Human Resources Section. LSCM R&D Centre is an equal opportunity employer, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
By mail: Human Resources Section, Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies Limited, Room 202, Level 2, Block B, Cyberport 4, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
By clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.