Project Assistant (ONGOING Contract - $12K - $15K)
Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998441
Employer Ref. DOIL - 113 - TPA
Our client is a reputable government-owned property management company with a strong focus in the area of creative digital business. They are currently seeking a high caliber and creative-minded candidate to join their team.
- Responsible for writing, editing, translating and proofreading for a full spectrum of internal and external documents
- Assist the Event Team in coordinating, implementing, executing and managing various events and programmes
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Languages/Communications/Journalism/Marketing or above
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in writing-related positions, prior experience in Media/Marketing/Event Management is a definite advantage
- Excellent command in written ENGLISH is a MUST, Chinese word processing is a PLUS
- Self-motivated, creative-minded with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines
- Immediately available
Excellent command of English and Chinese
$12K - $15K
Interested parties please submit your resume and cover letter indicating current and expected salary as well as availability in the application, please contact Irene Lee at Irene @drake.com.hk
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
About Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
Drake International & Vertical Talent (HK)
Drake is a Talent Management Solutions company focused on enhancing the productivity and performance of your human capital. Since 1951, Drake has helped organizations solve wide-ranging human performance problems. Our unique suite of innovative HR and business solutions can be customized for your organization to improve performance, productivity, recruiting, retention, organizational culture, leadership, customer satisfaction and your bottom line.