The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks high calibre candidates to join our Publications & E-Commerce Department. The department is responsible for publishing product magazines and the development, operation and promotion of HKTDC's online marketplace hktdc.com.
hktdc.com is a trusted online platform connecting 120,000 credible suppliers verified by renowned authentication companies. hktdc.com attracts 1,000,000 worldwide buyers to source products and services provided by Hong Kong, Asian and Chinese manufacturers & suppliers.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999261
Employer Ref. 318/PJAM/PEC/HKTDC
Ref No.: 318/PJAM/PEC/HKTDC
- Conduct telemarketing act
- Contact companies to communicate on online package entitlement, promote hktdc.com Small Orders and assist in DIY usage
- Diploma holder or above
- Past experience in customer service/telemarketing/telesales
- Good telephone manner
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good PC knowledge (Excel in particular) & internet experience
- Self-motivated, outgoing and result driven personality
- Fluent in Cantonese and good command of English and Mandarin
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 29 January 2017. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed after six months.