Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies providing services for the development of the labour market. The Group is active in the fields of temporary and permanent staffing, search and selection, HR consulting and training, as well as in a variety of complementary activities. Thanks to direct presence and strategic partnership, it operates in more than 40 countries across Europe, Asia, America and Africa.
Able to serve all kinds of clients, the Group has developed a strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions (e.g. Site Managed Services; Assessment Center) through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a Global Corporate Member of CIETT, the International Confederation of Private Employment Agencies.
In 2014 Gi Group supplied over 12,000 companies, with a turnover of 1,350 million Euros
Project Assistant Manager (Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783936
- have a Bachelor degree, or equivalent;
- have Grade C or above in English and Chinese Language of HKALE, or Level 2 in CRE
- speak fluent Cantonese and conversational English and Putonghua;
- have an excellent command of written English and Chinese
- be proficient is using general office computer software and Chinese character input
- have 2 years full time working experience in the areas of provision of customer service to the member of public, venue operation including crowd control and facility management (e.g management of museums, performing venues, indoor playground, shopping malls, club house and properties). Working experience in museums, performing arts venues, hotels, property management companies or government institutions is most preferred.
- To assist in monitoring the renovation and maintenance projects of Exhibition Halls and offices in Hong Kong Museum;
- To assist in monitoring the renovation schedules, supervising the service contractors and taking notes of meetings;
- To work shifts and perform the role of Duty Manager in coordinating with various sections, Lecture Hall hires and contractors for daily operation of the Museum's activities including admission and crowd control;
- To coordinate front of house duties, liaise with curatorial and technical team to provide logistics support for various activities/ exhibitions held at the Hong Kong Museum;
Please send your CV with expected salary to us by clicking "Apply Now"