Buildeco Contracting Co., Limited
Project Assistant Operation Manager/Operation Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997065
- Reporting directly to the management, your primary responsibility is to lead your department in providing internal and external quality to Client related to our products, project and services.
- Supervise and manage the Sales team and communicate with other department colleagues.
- Managing a group of employees in the sales group or other related departments
- Sales oriented, leadership, coaching and motivation of the team to achieve the sales targets
- Identify business opportunities by actively promoting the products to property developers, consultants, contractors and operators
- Build strong sales pipelines volumes and forecast
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by establishing business networks and participating in professional associations.
- Measuring Sales Effectiveness and Monitoring Performance
- Develop and implement a strategy regarding the use of Marketing tools (e.g. catalogues, samples, gifts…) to attract and retain customers.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Follow-up with the respective sales teams to ensure that the quotation data in the system is kept up to date on a daily or weekly basis.
- Nationality: HK citizen
- Education: High School Diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Experience: At least 3-5 years(Assistant Operation Manager) or 5-8 years(Operation Manager), and already experienced in management team
- Results-driven with an ability to plan, build, motivate and manage a team
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skill
- Good knowledge in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other common applications.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Customer service oriented and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and face-to-face).
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate own Driving Licence to have priority
- Well development opportunities
- Medical & traffic allowance, Bonus and Best Performance Bonus
- 5.5 Working Days of alternative long short week
- Work at Shatin District