Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human captial consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 35,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide across 100 solutions. For more informaiton on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
Project Assistant, Talent Solutions - (1 year contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914512
- Supporting data collection, validation and analysis for employee study;
- Assisting in development of customized report for employee study;
- Interacting with client from different industries;
- Conducting market research on HR topics;
- Support ad hoc research and administrative assignments.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in HR consulting areas;
- Proficiency in PC operation including MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint;
- Able to develop strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent team player with positive attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Flexible, independent and able to work under pressure & uncertainties;
- Good telephone manner;
- Fluent in Cantonese, English & Mandarin;
- Bachelor's degree or relevant degree qualification preferred.