Advance Resources Personnel Consultants Limited
Established in 1994, Advance Resources is one of the leading head hunters and recruitment agencies in Hong Kong and China. Our firm specializes in the financial services markets, particularly in advising and placements of mid-market segmentations for major investment and commercial banks, fund houses, asset management, general and life insurance companies, Information Technology (IT), engineering, leading employers of major multinational conglomerates.
Our consultants are the reasons for our success. We employ experienced human resources director, previous industry specialist and investment banker, who are each experts in their respective markets. We understand an employer’s corporate culture and values and can offer professional and impartial advice to our candidates, as well as to provide the best match of candidates to our employers.
Project Associate - Banking Team (12 months Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004908217
My client is leading Banking Group in Asia:
- Perform first checker function in account maintenance review of new and existing account.
- Perform system input and static data maintenance task related to customer account.
- Undertake the annual review exercise including review and verify the accuracy the required documents as per AML requirement.
- Follow up the outstanding / expired documents for new / existing clients.
- Maintain the turnaround in account maintenance.
- No errors made in system input and no deficiency on documents requirement.
- Provide supports in resolving client related issue such as documentations and maintenances.
- Work closely with internal customers, marketing colleagues to ensure their business needs are adequately supported.
- Keep abreast of prevailing regulatory environment and work with appropriate stakeholders relevant to customer accounts, such as documentation requirements, etc., to ensure compliance.
- Ensure all relevant policies and regulatory bodies (HKMA), etc are implemented.
- Maintain satisfactory audit result from internal and external auditors.
- Perform ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned.
- Participate in system development and testing.
- Complete the daily works, project and assignments within the schedule and deadlines.
- Associate Degree or above
- At least 1 year working experience preferably in banking operations such as account opening services
- Knowledge of regulatory and documentation requirements of various types of account opening
- Attention to details and concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight schedules.
- Fast learning with good interpersonal skills and team spirits.
- Able to work under pressure and overtime.
- Fluent in English (verbal / written).
“Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number via APPLY button”.
You may visit our website www.arpcl.com for other job opportunities.