Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
Project Change Release Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996068
Employer Ref. PCRM/DLM011317
Our client is a large information and communications technology company who have a big footprint in Asia and are seeking a experienced Project Change Manager.
- Operating as part of the Programme Management Office, the purpose of the role is to provide strategic leadership of the Change Management function. This will include providing an effective process that encompasses agility and rigour to support the delivery of economic and efficient change across the programme
- Improving the effectiveness of the Change process to ensure Change is impacted, assessed and approved in a timely manner to support the successful delivery of the Programme.
- Working with others, both internally and with Service Providers, to ensure Change is managed through the use of suitable control mechanisms and recognising and progressing opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Working closely with colleagues to ensure alignment of the commercial and programmatic aspects of all changes.
- Working with the regulation and finance teams to integrate price control into the process.
- Managing the interactions with other control areas across the Programme, such as Planning & Risk Management, ensuring the impact of Change is accurately reflected.
- The individual will be required to have substantial (at least 8 years’ experience of managing change release in a complex programme environment.
- Ownership of all Change release Control processes, associated templates, the Change Log and supporting documentation.
- Assessing the suitability and validity of Change Requests and subsequent responses.
- Identifying cross-change dependencies and impacts.
- Liaison with the delivery assurance function in relation to the timing of Change implementation.
- Working with commercial colleagues to progress the commercial aspects of Changes.
- Management of associated Change related governance.
- Working across the programme team and service providers on Change related matters.
- Facilitation of workshops to support the progression of specific Change Requests.
- Ensuring all Change related information is recorded and stored in such a way as to allow other colleagues easy access.
- Providing intelligent reporting to boards at all levels.
- Contributing to risks and issues and the planning process.
- Leadership and development of the Change release Manager.
- Working with the Design and Architect teams ensuring that Changes are clear and unambiguous and attending the Architects forum as required.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Daniel Lam, enquiries @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy