Kesford (Hong Kong) Ltd
We are a leading contracting Company carrying a wide range of Building & Construction materials, especially for Waterproofing, Coating, Greening & Flooring system. The continued success in our recent expansion plan demands dedicated candidates with high caliber for the position:-
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833072
- Liaise & co-ordinate with different teams / clients for project follow up.
- Monitor site progress and site condition.
- Attend and well record internal / external project meetings.
- Responsible for administrative support for our project team.
- Handle any ad-hoc job tasks assigned by supervisors from time to time.
- Provision of material, shop drawing & method statement and ITP submission.
- Assist Project Manager to complete the tasks within budget and in time.
- 3 years working experience in contractors / subcontractor
- Previous Site Co-ordinating Experience
- Proficiency in both written & spoken English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project & AutoCAD is a MUST
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Ability to Schedule and Plan Material deliveries to sites
- Immediate available is preferred.
- Holder of Hong Kong & Macau ID Card is preferred.
- Short term overseas stays maybe required.
We offer attractive remuneration package together with excellent career prospect to the right candidate, and most importantly a highly competitive and yet rewarding career opportunity to grow with a strong company.
Interested parties please send your full resume, expected salary, contact telephone number and date available to Unit 13, 16/F., Block 1, Tak Fung Industrial Centre, No. 168 Texaco Road, Tsuen Wan , N.T. Attn. of Admin Dept. or click "APPLY NOW"