JMB Construction Company Limited
Type Industry :
- Interior Fitting out works
Job Function :
- Building & Construction / Building / Construction / A&A
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836653
- Coordinate and liaise with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Managing multiple fitting out works and maintenance works
- Responsible for project programming, progress monitoring, and on-site operation
- Capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Work with the team to develop business proposal and handle any ad-hoc tasks
- Minimum 3 years interior fitting out works or above experience in interior fitting out projects
- Proficient PC skills in using MS and AutoCAD is advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese is an advantage
- Hard-working, strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work independently but also work as a team; strong communication skills and can work under pressure in tight schedule
- Good project management skills and Multi-tasking
- Immediate available is high preferred
Immediately available is preferred, Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interview.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with availability, current salary and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only."