jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837407
Employer Ref. 3710060/001
This is an opportunity for an experienced Project Consultant. As a member of the Implementation team, you will representing the organisation as a product expert and provide tailored solutions to clients.
Our client is a Financial Services Technology Solutions Provider headquartered in the United States whose major business activities included a global community of the world's most innovative financial institutions and partners. To cope with its expanding footprint, they are currently looking for Project Consultant to join their team.
- Act as the main point-of-contact and product expert for clients
- Liaise and build strong communication channels between different implementation and development teams
- Participate in the implementation and execution of projects to existing and new clients
- Provide support to both team and clients on products and solutions
- Degree Holder in Finance ,Computer Science, Mathematics or a related subject
- Previous experience in the Financial Services sector (In-house or as a vendor)
- Strong knowledge on SQL
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Experience of Risk Management and Data Management
- Familiar with existing/revision of international regulatory requirements (e.g. Basel II, Basel III, CRD 3, CRD 4)
- Permanent Headcount
- Reputable Employer
- International Working Culture
- Attractive Benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Athena Tam on +852 2848 9543.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk