About HKBN Ltd.
HKBN Ltd. (SEHK Stock Code: 1310), operating through Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited, is the largest provider of residential fibre broadband services (symmetrical 100Mbps and above) in Hong Kong by number of residential subscriptions, with a core purpose to “Make Our Hong Kong a Better Place to Live”. HKBN offers an array of world-class enterprise solutions, including broadband and data connectivity, voice communication, managed Wi-Fi solutions, Cloud solutions and IT advisory services, as well as a diversified portfolio of residential broadband and Wi-Fi access, communication and entertainment services. HKBN owns an extensive fibre network in Hong Kong, which covers over 2.1 million residential homes passed, representing approximately 79% of Hong Kong’s total residential units, and more than 2,200 commercial buildings. HKBN takes great pride in developing its 2,900 plus Talents into a competitive advantage.
Project & Contract Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833039
Employer Ref. JB-PCA-ESBTS-181016
Main Responsibilities: Organizes the necessary for team members and specializes in facilitating, reporting and analyzing projects under the supervision of a project/solution manager. The position will have a clear progression into project management, a great developmental role.
- Run the back end organization of a telecom pre-sales and post-sales department.
- Records keeping, resource coordination, scheduling, and ensuring compliance with company and division policy.
- Develop, review and negotiate variations to projects, services and contracts.
- Response to inquiries and resolve problems concerning projects, services provided, contracts, and persons affected.
- Manage paperwork associated with projects, services provided and contracts.
- Build and maintain effective business relationship with customers, project/solution managers, vendors and other corporate stakeholders, such as Financial and Legal
- Track and manage project issues and risks and advises supervisor on matters requiring attention and implementing their decisions.
- Oversee work by contractors and reporting on variations to work orders.
- Prepare and review project document submissions and reports concerning the department’s activities.
- Collect and analyze data associated with projects undertaken, and report on project outcomes secretarial functions.
- Enthusiastic and experienced project admin team player.
- Demonstrates ability to bring together project administration and business administration together.
- Business Administration qualification in Management, Telecom, IT disciplines. PMI qualification is a definite advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience in supporting project managers in the service delivery of telecom/IT projects
- Effective and accurate communication of relevant project information.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of products.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment