With its headquarters based in Hong Kong, Design East has since its conception in 1988, expanded with branch offices in Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou. Acknowledged for its aesthetics, design prowess and commitment to detail, Design East’s core competencies lie in interior design and construction. With a roster of clients that span Asia, Design East has completed a number of commercial projects that includes department stores, restaurants, retail shops and offices.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join our team committed to the pursuit of excellence in interior design and aims to expand their career.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004771832
- Minimum 3 years experience in Retail and Restaurant decoration projects.
- Diploma or above in interior design / building studies / architecture or equivalent
- Strong technical background and site experience
- Capable of working independently and work under pressure
- Good communication and coordination with clients and sub-contractors
- Language Skills must have spoken and written Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS skills
- (Prefered) Have the ability to produce CAD Drawings. Knowledge of sourcing materials and producing Quotations
- Monitor and control site progress from execution to handover works
- Oversee and supervise site activities and liaise with clients and subcontractors; Monitor contractual and technical matters for projects; Ensure all construction activities are complied with contractual and statutory requirements; Measure work progress, adequacy and effectiveness
- To monitor overall financial, commercial, contractual and technical matters for current projects