ArtWill is a one-stop shop service which provides stylish, comfortable and thoughtful designs for our clients. As we provide a full range of services from design materials sourcing to project management, we can help clients develop their dream havens at reasonable costs.
Our philosophy is to assist clients in developing a creative design and furnishing solutions for their homes and offices to their very specific requirements.
Project Coordinator (Interior Fitting Out)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915342
- Responsible for site surveying & coordination and supervision of sub-contractors for the interior design, renovation and fitting out works
- Liaise and coordinate with customers, external consultants, vendors / sub-contractors for project management to ensure quality project delivery
- Consult with design and engineering personnel to define production and aesthetic standards for displays.
- Determine vendor participation based on supplier’s core competencies, ability to meet deadlines and cost parameters.
- Facilitate project planning workshops, team meetings and stakeholder updates/presentations.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Min. 3 years interior decoration project management experience in interior decoration or related industry.
- Familiar with AutoCAD
- Good written and verbal communication skills to express ideas and convey information to convey information to design, engineering and vendor personnel.
- Must possess knowledge of standard quality assurance practices.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented and possess good time management skills.
- Strong team working spirit.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) software.
An attractive remuneration package including 5.5 day work, year-end & special bonus, annual leave, excellent development opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please submit your Application Letter, Full C.V., Expected Salary, and AVAILABILITY
If you want to know more about us, please visit our web site at http://www.artwill.com.hk
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.