Donnelley Financial Solutions Hong Kong Limited
Donnelley Financial Solutions Hong Kong Limited is a global provider of integrated communications. Founded more than 150 years ago, the company works collaboratively with more than 60,000 customers worldwide to develop custom communications solutions that reduce costs, enhance ROI and ensure compliance. Our Language Solutions department provides translation services to help our clients’ business meet their communication challenges and support their global strategies.
Lead the marketing activities and go-to-market efforts for Donnelley Financial Solutions Hong Kong Limited Language Solutions in the APAC region (Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Japan, potentially other markets in the future) as well as global projects for the Language Solutions marketing team. Specifically, to support the regional sales teams in their selling activities as well as, on an ad hoc basis, the operations team in the APAC region. Reporting to the Global Marketing and Communications Manager for Donnelley Financial Solutions Hong Kong Limited Language Solutions and the Sales Director - APAC, the Marketing Manager - APAC will manage a range of marketing projects, including creation and update of collateral, content marketing, direct marketing, data mining, event management, advertising, social media, SEO strategy implementation and market research. In addition, the Marketing Manager – APAC will work on various global marketing projects, as requested by the Global Marketing and Communications Manager, assisting in the development of an appropriate sales pipeline and other internal and external communication needs.
PROJECT COORDINATOR (PERMANENT / CONTRACT FOR 6 MONTHS - RENEWABLE)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917011
- Coordinate large-scale translation projects with multinational clients, translators, proofreaders, DTP team, inter-departmental units etc. and monitor schedules
- Analyze job for proper assignment to linguists
- Follow translation, editing, final quality check and ensure complete and proper delivery of projects
- Assist in developing translation resources and administration works as assigned by supervisor
- University graduate, preferably in translation, linguistic or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years working experience in translation services, project management or account servicing
- Good organizational ability and attention to detail
- Superior communication skills including fluent capabilities in English and ability to speak mandarin and read Simplified Chinese, knowledge of other language is an advantage
- Skilful with MS Office applications and Acrobat, as well as a strong knowledge of desktop publishing software and translation memory tools
- Typesetting/DTP knowledge and work experience in translation, financial products (IPO, Annual Report, Brochure) or legal industry a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and independently with professional manner
- Rotational shift and overtime work required
We offer attractive remuneration package with excellent benefits to the qualified and right candidate. To apply, please send your resume together with a covering letter and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.