Project Coordinator (Lean)
Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992645
- Follow up progress and assess effects of Lean Projects
- Assist 5S/TPM implementation, regular check and assessment for all user dept
- Assist in technical guidance for some lean tools implementation
- Participate in development of lean culture for the company
- Assist in prepare training materials and promote trainings about lean management
- Coordinate the lean related activities, prepare lean related posters and other promotions
- Manage documents related to lean
- Diploma or above major in science, chemistry or manufacture related disciplines.
- Familiar with manufacturing process and technology will be preferred
- Knowledge of GMP or/and management is an advantages
- More than 1 years working experiences in manufacture factory
- Effective communication skills
- With sense of renovation and improvement
- Positive thinking and fast learner
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese or/and Mandarin
We offer competitive package including public holidays, alternate Saturday off, shuttle bus from Fanling, Tin Shui Wai and Long Ping MTR station, medical insurance, free luncheon and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary and date of availability.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
About Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd. is the largest GMP certified pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hong Kong has eight fully-equipped GMP manufacturing plants in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our group has over 4000 employees with business and marketing network extending from Hong Kong, Mainland China, reaching North America, Africa, East Asia and Europe. We have a strong international R&D team from worldwide to develop the most high-quality pharmaceutical products.
To facilitate our rapid growth in pharmaceutical business, we now invite high caliber talents with progressive career prospects to join us as follows.