Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
As a leading mobile and fixed-line telecommunications operator steering the dynamic development of high speed mobile data and fixed broadband services inHong Kong, we are now inviting talented candidates to come grow with us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995978
Employer Ref. JDB_IBHK20170113
- Perform project management to make sure that the international voice & data services are delivered according to schedule
- Interface with international carriers for project status update and regular report on service provisioning
- Coordinate end-to-end testing on transmission link, acceptance testing on IP services and bundle equipment
- Handle daily service provisioning work and coordination work with Network Team, Engineering Team, Network Operation Centre, Overseas service partners, equipment vendors, submarine cable suppliers and local loop providers
- Degree in Engineering, IT or Business related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant project management
- Knowledge of international cable system and transmission, international data services including IPLC, IPVPN, IE, EoSDH and IP Transit, is preferable
- Good networking and relationship with carriers and equipment vendors is a definite advantage
- Independent, initiative and able to work flexible hours
- Willing to travel and work out of office if necessary
- Good PC skills in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese and proficient in Mandarin
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please quote our reference number and apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.