We provide sustainable, unique and life styling building materials and full-fledged services for architectural, design, building and construction professionals. An energetic and fast growing environmental building materials company, to cope with our expanding business, we are looking for qualified candidate to fill the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996309
- Responsible for assisting Project Manager to supervise installation work at site, especially monitoring & planning works for Sub-contractors.
- Liaise with the Main Contractor, Architect, Consultants & Sub-contractors in daily.
- Prepare documentary, method statements, drawings submissions for formal approval.
- Site management
- Certificate or Diploma holder in Building Studies / Engineering or equivalent
- Self-motivated, excellent problem solving skills and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese is a must
- Obtained Green Card.
- 1-2 year site experience is preferable.
- Willing to work overseas.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. If you are interested, please send by clicking "Apply Now" to obtain an application form.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions by our Company & the subsidiaries over not more than 6 months, after which their personal data will be destroyed.