Derivco Hong Kong
Derivco Hong Kong is a regional developer of state-of-the-art online games working alongside development houses across the world. Through our cutting edge technology, we deliver next generation online games which are enjoyed by thousands of gaming enthusiasts globally. Our operations in Hong Kong began in 2010, and now comprise of a strong team of like-minded people working in a stimulating environment, collaborating creatively on challenging projects and technical innovation. As an employer, we strive to create a comfortable and fun working atmosphere that focuses on teamwork and knowledge sharing, which we believe are key ingredients for personal development and progression.
We are now expanding our team in Hong Kong, and we seek people who are passionate about software technology, team player, and willing to learn. This is a unique opportunity for you to be part of a team working at the forefront of software engineering.
For more information, please visit www.derivco.com.hk.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996517
Employer Ref. FP_JDB
- Meets with the allocated Team Leads to discuss parameters of project and project’s scope
- Sets up and participates in the project definition workshops and follows the agreed methodology
- Ensures that the project constraints and scope are identified, documented, base lined and agreed by all relevant stakeholders and team members
- Generates a detailed project schedule, effectively showing tasks, milestones and identified
- Presents regularly to the relevant stakeholders to update them on the status of the project
- Escalates issues / risks to management if intervention is required
- Ensures that the project timelines are managed effectively
- Monitors and manages the risk, in a proactive manner and escalates if necessary
- Takes appropriate corrective action to ensure that the project schedule, functionality and quality criteria are being met
- Ensures during the post implementation / project closure phase, the Project Manager presents the metrics as obtained during the lifecycle to the project closure workshop
- Incorporates new processes into project plans and scheduled
- Gathers appropriate information in order to review progress and provide feedback
- Effectively explores alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties
- Develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- University graduate in any discipline, with relevant certificate / qualification will be an advantage
- At least 2 years of project management experience within a software / IT environment is preferable
- Understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Displays flexibility, resilience, and resourcefulness in addressing project issues
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Able to navigate and use Jira, SharePoint is a plus
We offer an attractive remuneration package and provide a fun, friendly and flexible working environment to our staff. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.