Permasteelisa Hong Kong Limited
Permasteelisa Group (Gartner Contracting Co. Ltd, Josef Gartner and Permasteelisa Hong Kong) is one of the leading facade and interior companies in the world. To cope with the growth of our Hong Kong office, we are currently pursuing highly qualified candidates interested to join our energetic and dedicated team.
The Group cares about its employee' health and wellbeing, ensuring dignified working conditions and a safe and healthy workplace. Permasteelisa had annual revenues of €1bn in 2010, and employs about 5,500 people (Source: Financial Times 2011). It's active in 27 countries worldwide.
You may have heard of our brands in Chinese before: Gartner 嘉特纳 or Permasteelisa 帕馬斯迪利沙
Welcome to visit our website: www.permasteelisa.com
Project Coordinator (Curtain Wall / Façade)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997641
Employer Ref. PISA-423217-HK
We are an organisation that is growing and our competitiveness in a select market has enabled us to secure a number of new projects across the Asia Pacific. Working with us you will be exposed to a diverse range of complex projects and exciting new initiatives within the curtain wall development industry. You will be trained and mentored by some of the country's leading project management professionals with in-depth experience in our expertise in curtain wall engineering.
- To co-ordinate all site installation matters and rectify problems encountered on site installation
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels
- Monitor work done by Sub-contractors / Suppliers and ensure their schedule and delivery of goods are of good quality and on time
- To monitor materials logistics to meet the project programme and proper storage for installation
- To maintain the record of all on-site equipment & facilities
- Responsible for all site workers in the assigned project in particular to the Safety Regulations and Valid working permit by Law
- Attends Project Co-ordination Meetings with Clients and Main Contractors and represents site management responsibilities to the parties
- Submit weekly progress reports of work done and verify sub-contractor’s progress payment
- Monitor Project programmes and ensures compliance to Contract Condition
- Any other duties as assigned by the Project & Site Managers / Construction Manager / Directors
- Diploma or above in Building / Construction Studies or equivalent
- Qualification of TCP T3 is an advantage
- 2-5 years’ experience in managing construction projects
- Knowledge in Façade / Curtain wall
- Strong sense of responsibility, independent, willing to travel and work overtime when needed
- Good Computer Skills in AutoCAD, MS Office, Project
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese
Candidates with MORE experience will be considered as Assistant Manager / Supervisor
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by email to pisahk.hr@permasteelisagroup. com
For more information about Permasteelisa Group, please visit our company's website at http://www.permasteelisagroup.com.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.