jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998279
As a Project Coordinator, you will be working alongside the internal and external app and game development teams, tracking the progress of development, monitoring milestones, and assisting in resolving any issues that could impact the delivery of the project.
You will work alongside Producers and Project Managers and assist in project planning defining development roadmaps and deliverables from conception to release, and post-release.
You will also be responsible for managing external development resources that relate to translation, localisation, and audioand ssist Producers and Project Managers in arranging for their projects to use these services.
You are highly-organised, and highly-flexible with the ability toto manage and maintain projects and expectations consistentlyas the projects and business goals evolve, grow and change.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with Producers and Project Managers to plan and execute projects
- Coordinate with development partners and services
- Maintain and update relevant project documentation: roadmaps and milestones, task lists, etc.
- Prioritise work and coordinate with cross-discipline teams - art, engineering, localisation, QA
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in software, hardware or game development, in a project coordination or management role
- Completed a full life-cycle of a project in a project coordinator or similar role
- Experience with working with both internal teams and external vendors
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Familiar with project management software tools like Trello and Jira
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Documents
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Outblaze Limited
About Outblaze Limited
Outblaze has a long history as one of Hong Kong's most respected and influential technology companies. From its early days in 1998 to the multinational conglomerate it is today, one thing has always remained constant at Outblaze: we are innovators and early adopters who are intensely passionate about information technology. The Outblaze Group is a collection of several companies including: Animoca Brands and Animoca (both are award-winning mobile game developers/publishers with hundreds of titles in their portfolios), TurnOut Ventures (a joint venture with Turner Entertainment), Baby Cortex (edutainment app developer & publisher), ThinkBlaze (research firm), Typhoon Games (game developer and distributor), Web Prancer (app studio for Garfield products), Dream Cortex (development studio with a huge range of hits under its belt), and other exciting and innovative companies. Some of the popular consumer brands we work with on a daily basis include Mattel, Garfield, Doraemon, Hello Kitty, Ultraman, Astro Boy, Ben 10, Crayon Shin-chan, Mr Bean, Paris Hilton, YouTube megastar Tiffany Alvord, and many more.
For more information please visit www.outblaze.com.
For job applications, please submit to email@example.com