A well-established furniture company in Hong Kong ( Cyberport ) is looking for high calibre candidate to fill in the following position:
Project Coordinator ( 5-days week )
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999538
- Coordination with Project team on the following:
- Overall co-ordination of projects from start to completion.
- Monitoring projects to an agreed programme and producing reports on spreadsheets for ongoing assessment.
- Producing full standardized working schedules to enable pricing and tendering of projects.
- Sourcing of products and working with suppliers / manufacturers to obtain competitive quotes.
- Working closely with shipping department for product shipment. Monitoring packing lists and associated cost assessments.
- Working with and trying to improve internal systems to ensure optimum project performance.
- Work with external parties on:
- Factory visits and inspections to ensure quality control and timely delivery of products.
- Mock ups – including monitoring delivery and installation.
- Site co-ordination may be necessary.
- Attend co-ordination meetings with designers and clients.
- University degree
- 3 years of project co-ordination experience, preferably in furniture industry
- Good co-ordination, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in Word/Excel
- Knowledge of checking with shop drawing before production
- Experience in furniture inspection
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Willing to travel
For more information on our company, please visit our website: www.indigo-living.com/
For those interested, please send your resume stating your present and expected salary and date of availability to joinus(at)indigo-living.com or by clicking 'Apply Now".
Job position is required to be quoted in the application.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)