TÜV Rheinland Hong Kong Limited
About TÜV Rheinland
The TÜV Rheinland Group is a leading provider of technical services worldwide. Founded in 1872 and headquartered in Cologne, the Group employs 20,000 people. It generates annual revenues of € 1.88 billion. The Group’s mission and guiding principle is to achieve sustained development of safety and quality in order to meet the challenges arising from the interaction between man, technology and the environment.
For more information, you are welcome to visit our website at http://www.tuv.com/
For job applications, please send detailed resume to Human Resources Department via firstname.lastname@example.org
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005221115
- Responsible for Sample Breakdown and Test Assignment based on regulatory requirement or client’s protocol/ specification
- Prepare draft Quotation / Lab-in process / BOM list
- Act as a contact window to communicate internally among Sample Preparation, Laboratories, Technical team and other Departments
- Handle any ad hoc job tasks assigned by supervisors from time to time
- Higher Diploma or above in Science, Chemistry or other related disciplines
- Preferably with 1-2 years working experience in laboratory/QA field, fresh graduates with proactive attitude are also welcomed
- Experience in handling lab In and breakdown duties is an asset
- Being able to work under pressure
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 5 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful and their data will be retained for 6 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed.