jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916247
Employer Ref. 14111
- Government project
- Events exposure
- Immediately available
- To assist in recruiting schools and handling inquiries, which would include clerical and administrative tasks;
- To manage the preparation and scheduling of the school and community workshops, such as sourcing workshop materials, liaising with teaching artists/ assistants, the school representatives and other parties;
- To manage the logistic and transportation arrangement for school and community visits, such as coordinate with truck driver, cleaning company, generator supplier and related parties;
- To work with artist and the team to envision the exhibition and workshops;
- To take a leading role in managing the delivering of the workshop at various schools and community;
- To take daily record for the marketing and documentation use;
- To keep track on the stock of the exhibition and workshop materials;
- To ensure the safety of all participants;
- To take up an educator's role during part of the workshop session; and
- Other related duties for the smooth running of the school outreach programme.
- Possess a recognised university degree, preferably in visual arts, creative media, cultural management, museum studies, art education or equivalent;
- Have 4 years of relevant work experience; relevant experience on school outreach projects as a coordinator or an educator is preferred;
- Be able to work in the outdoors and carry out physical tasks;
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently and cooperatively with others in a fast-paced environment;
- Possess strong administrative and project coordination skills;
- Be highly-organised and detail-oriented;
- Have good oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jade Wong on +852 2833 4181 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.