Elee Consulting Limited
Elee Consulting values staff human resource as the most important asset of a company.
We are a progressive and caring company and
- Know our customer needs and requirements and strive to provide the best qualified pool of candidates for customer selection process.
- Our consultants know the industry well and have years of experience to match candidates to customer needs.
- Value our candidates and staff and provide avenue, platform and remuneration for them to excel in their specialties in a motivated career environment.
Project Coordinator / Management Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778897
Position 1: Management Assistant (Urgent)
- A recognized degrees from a university of Hong Kong or equivalent;
- Result of Chinese and English in HKDSE should have at least level 3 or grade C in HKCEE;
- Proficient in using Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word processing;
- Good mastery of common desktop application software;
- At least three years of working experience, preferably with experience in project, logistics and/or office administration field;
- Working experience in government is a definite advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- To assist in providing administrative services and secretarial support including general administration, stores, and accounts, accommodation and building management matters;
- To assist in the production and distribution of values education publicity, learning and teaching materials, such as exemplars, videos, DVDs, leaflets, pamphlets, booklets and newspaper supplements;
- To assist in the administrative work related to the preparation of seminars/briefings/meetings/workshops, such as compilation of documents, booking of venues, preparing registration lists and grouping lists, and processing post-seminar evaluation data;
- To provide pre- and post- as well as on-site logistics support for seminars/briefings/meetings/workshop, such as setting up of equipment and reception counter, preparation of PowerPoint, managing logistic arrangements and serving as floor assistant at the events;
- To update and maintain contact databases of different stakeholders, and to assist in the record-keeping of publications and resource materials on values education;
- To assist the management of values education web materials and provide basic technical support of information technology in an office;
- To provide clerical support in office routines, such as computer data entry, document filing, compilation and consolidation of information.
Position 2: Project Coordinator
- Bachelor degree from a university of Hong Kong or equivalent, preferably with major in Chinese or English or Education or Translation or Humanities or Psychology or Sociology
- A Postgraduate Certificate in Education obtained from a Hong Kong university or equivalent
- Result of Chinese and English should have at least grade C in HKCEE or level 3 in HKDSE
- At least 6 years post-degree experience in teaching primary or secondary school or school support services, or curriculum design or education resources development
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Words, PowerPoint and Excel and Chinese input method
- Available to report duty on 27 October is preferred
- To assist in project development, administration and co-ordination for the projects undertaken by the section
- To assist in development, tryout and evaluation of the learning and teaching resources in collaboration with frontline teachers of primary and secondary schools
- To assist in planning and organizing professional development program for teachers
- To assist in maintenance of the data bank of news reports, commentaries, feedback from various stakeholders and the public
- To assist in handling enquires and feedbacks from various stakeholders
- To perform duties related to day-to-day operations as required
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-days week, MPF, generous annual leave as well as medical scheme to the right candidates, if you have interesting to apply the above position, please submit your CV to jobs @eleecl.com