Established in 2000, cherrypicks is a home-grown technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. The company is a regional Mobile Technology and Mobile eCommerce leader specializing in building shopping loyalty communities, SHOPPO, and applying leading-edge technologies in Augmented Reality and Proximity Detection and Indoor Positioning. The company has developed popular Online-to-Offline (O2O) mobile platforms such as SHOPPO and iButterfly. With disruptive O2O solutions as well as patent-pending products and technology inventions, cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local awards of technology and digital marketing, including the IT ‘Oscars’ World Summit Award Mobile Global Champion and APICTA Winner Awards.
Today, cherrypicks is a globally recognized guru in mobile solution innovations highly trusted by numerous long-term, multinational and local corporate clients in banking, insurance, catering, retail, property management, travel, and transportation sectors. HSBC 150th Anniversary Banknote AR campaign is one of our award-winning projects.
You can work with young and creative teams in an energetic environment at cherrypicks. 5-day work week and regular, exciting events outside work are our practices, as we believe fulfilling personal life is the motivation for your career success.
For further details, please visit www.cherrypicks.com
Project Coordinator – mobile apps (5-day work in Tsim Sha Tsui)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992306
- Manage, monitor and coordinate project schedule to achieve project outputs
- Provide general administration & documentation support to the team
- Testing of software releases, including the preparation of test plans and test results
- Resolve any project related issues, including end-user training
- Attend client meetings and assist with consolidation of project requirements
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
- Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines are preferred.
- Experience in computer software products is preferred
- Good time management, able to manage and prioritize tasks effectively
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work well as a team or as an individual contributor
- Good command of English and Chinese, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
Attractive long term career prospect, along with competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Join us and be part of the award-winning team now!
Interested party, please send your full resume in MS Word with current and expected salary to jobs@cherrypicks. com
Please indicate in the subject line: Apply for Project Coordinator (Your name).