Project Coordinator / Project Support Officer (Ref no.: CPE-PSO-CM)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834818
Employer Ref. CD5601474865-448
- Gather project requirements from client and project team to define work plan for efficient delivery of project.
- Monitor purchasing order of equipment to meet customer contract requirements.
- As communications link between project team and customer regarding project status and progress.
- Plan and monitor project schedule to achieve project outputs.
- Organize and attend meeting to report progress.
- Prepare project correspondence such as meeting agenda and minutes.
- Resolve any project related issues.
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder in in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines, 2 years working experience in customer servicing will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, willing to walk extra miles to meet challenging target.
- Customer-oriented, with strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, innovation and adaptability to meet with Company’s business need
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by post, email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Post: HR-ENGINEERING, 13/F, Lai Chi Kok Engineering Center, 4 Yuet Lun Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon.
Fax: (852) 2962 5605
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at http://www.pccw.com/Careers/Job+Opportunities+%26+Application/Current+Opportunities?language=en_US PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies ( http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.