Project Coordinator / Senior Project Coordinator / Building Engineer ( Main Contractor )
Macdonald & Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832802
Project Coordinator/ Senior Project Coordinator/ Building Engineer
(Leading Main Contractor - New Building Project )
Up to HK$52,000 per month plus competitive bonus
- Hong Kong based for New Building Projects
- Attractive Package + Competitive project bonus + year-end bonus
- Stable career development with strong technical support
Our client is a market leading Main Contractor who is equipped with a high number of high profile building and civil projects in both Hong Kong and Asia Pacific.
A great opportunity comes up as they are seeking a Project Coordinator / Senior Project Coordinator and Building Engineer to cope with their expanding business for new projects.
To be successful in this role you should possess the following attributes:
- Higher diploma or Degree in Building Studies, Structural or Engineering related discipline
- At lease 3 years of experience in project management for new building project
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Project Coordinator or Assistant Project Manager
Member of HKIE, CIOB, HKICM, HKIS will be an advantage
- Good commercial and contractual acumen
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
Interested candidates please send your up to date CV along with your current and expected salary ( in WORD file format) to wcheng
@macdonaldandcompany.com or contact Winnie Cheng directly on 2248 3022 ( Direct Line) .
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Macdonald & Company Limited
About Macdonald & Company Limited
Macdonald & Company is the leading professional recruitment consultancy for the real estate, built environment, energy and environmental sectors. Established in 1994 and headquartered in the UK, we apply local knowledge with true global connection through our offices in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Our specialist teams act for every class of organisation owning, occupying, financing or advising on property, construction and engineering – developers, investors, institutions, funds, banks, consultancies and contractors. We are the preferred recruitment partner of RICS - the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The Company’s Energy & Environmental division acts for clients across oil and gas, maritime, utilities, natural resources, power generation, renewable energy and sustainability sectors.
Macdonald & Company is a subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange quoted Prime People Plc.
“People make the difference. We connect you to that difference.”