HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.
Project Coordinator - Smart Living Engineering
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917527
Employer Ref. CJJ601484427-001
- To support our Project Engineers Team by preparing design drawings, diagrams and sketches
- Assist and support the project implementationof HKT Smart Living Engineering
- Responsible for general project administration and coordination
- Certificate or above in Engineering field or equivalent discipline
- With 1 year of working experience in engineering field or above is highly preferred (fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Knowledge in Networking / Home Automation / ELV System would be an advantage
- Proficient in AutoCAD is a MUST
- Willing to learn & work under pressure
- Responsible, self-motivated and be a team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary via email or fax to Human Resources. Email: email@example.com
Fax: (852) 2962 5395
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at http://www.pccw.com/Careers/Job+Opportunities+%26+Application/Current+Opportunities?language=en_US
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.