Tsui Wah Restaurant
Since its opening as a tea shop in 1967, Tsui Wah has grown into a renowned catering group across Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.The group operates over 60 restaurants.
With core values of “Efficiency, Exquisiteness and Desirability”, Tsui Wah is committed to promoting traditional Hong Kong culinary culture. We use healthy and wholesome ingredients, serving quality food, with excellent dining environment and superior service to customers.
To meet our business growth, we are looking for talented, high caliber individuals to join us:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916185
- Responsible for all shop design and renovation fitting out work;
- Preparation of design proposals including space creation and conceptual design and kitchen
arrangement layout up to group standard;
- Review and keep group design standard update;
- Familiar with detailed design and to handle full set of working drawings;
- Good knowledge on project overview and progress supervision;
- Interface and co-ordinations with operation team, internal parties, contractors, sub-contractors, and other third parties with design matters;
- Generate and executive solutions to any ad-hoc design & project problems;
- Control and maintain shop design to meet landlord’s standard;
- Provide design support on graphic, signage, artifacts and marketing material;
- Ensure new shops and shop renovations are maintained with group standard.
- Certificate or Diploma in Interior Design or above in Architectural Studies, Building Studies or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years experience in retail and/or restaurant fitting out project;
- Excellent knowledge of full set drawings including tender, construction and detail;
- Excellent project planning, organization and execution skills;
- Sound knowledge of statutory requirements on Buildings Ordinance and FEHD licenses standard are an advantage;
- Strong site supervision, time management and quality control abilities;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated, mature and independent with strong design sense of responsibility;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, MS Office and 3D rendering is preferable;
- Candidates with more experience may consider as Senior Position.