Wang On Properties Limited
Wang On Properties Limited, a property developer in Hong Kong, was incorporated on 19 November 2015. Prior to completion of the reorganisation and the spin-off, Wang On Properties was a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wang On Group. The property investment segment of Wang On Properties can be traced back to 1997, while its property development business began in 2004. At present, Wang On Properties has established ‘‘The Met.’’ brand in Hong Kong, with a broad range of properties for development and investment. Leveraging the solid foundation of its parent company Wang On Group, the Group is well received by residents and investors with positive reputation.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220886
- Responsible for concept design, spatial planning, and detail design, in-house or with design consultants, particularly with respect to interiors, of development projects for property developer.
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties in relation to drawings, design and the use of materials to ensure the design objectives and requirements are met
- Manage site supervisors to ensure compliance of works with design intent and to ensure quality of works
- Diploma or above in Architectural Studies / Interior Design / Spatial Design
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in architectural design / Interior design
- Well-versed with local building regulations
- Well aware of latest design trend and able to endow projects with design flare
- Able to prepare / manage consultant to prepare the full production of architectural / interior scheme design, detail design, working drawing & documentation for tendering and construction
- Site experience a must and experience in delivery of high-end residential / hospitality project an advantage
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and familiar with SketchUp, 3D Studio Max, Photoshop or other visualization applications
- Self motivated, independent, able to work under pressure
We offer competitive remuneration package, our benefits include:
- Performance bonus
- Education subsidy
- Professional membership fee sponsorship
- Life & medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Public holidays
- Staff purchase discount
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now"or by email recruit @woproperties.com.
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes.)