Langfang Huayuan Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Company Limited
Langfang Huayuan Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Co.,Ltd. (HY) is a well established contracting company for pipeline installation works to areas like petroleum, chemical engineering, civil aviation , etc. and is well-known for its horizontal directional drill (HDD) pipe installation technology.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004824096
Required to assist the Engineering Manager, where applicable, in the day to day duties including, but not limited to:
- Act as liaison with subcontractors in expediting drawings and related information.
- Attend project coordination and owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings as requested or required.
- Assist in plan and specification analysis in order to provide clear, traceable and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction.
- Monitor field work, including contract work, to ensure compliance with company and Hong Kong standards, procedures, specifications and codes.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date logs (RFI, Vendor/Subcontractor, Purchase, Owner etc.), track responses and advise the Superintendent of the status of RFIs.
- Provide progress measurement reports to management.
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or requested by supervision.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
- Engineering degree or technologist diploma (or equivalent experience) preferably in Civil and Structural background
- Must have 3-5 years of civil engineering design and construction experience in a project coordinator/management role
- Extensive experience in filed coordination
If you want to have Interview, please send CV to us, we can have further discuss and arrangement.