We are a waterproofing specialist company nearby MTR Lai Chi Kok Station, and have been involved in many major building projects in Hong Kong. We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830201
• To manage, monitor and control overall project operation
• Ensure that projects are within budget and completed on time
• Prepare submission of product data, sample, shop drawing, method statement, etc.
• Assist Project Director with all enquiries as necessary
• Prepare tenders to Employers, Contractors, and/or Consultants
• Obtain quotations from Suppliers, Sub-contractors, and/or Consultants
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Studies, Civil Engineering or equivalent
• 3 years experience in building construction, preferably with good knowledge of basement and foundation construction
• Experience in waterproofing trade preferred but not essential
• Excellent interpersonal & organization skill
• Capable to work on projects independently and also in a team environment.
• Proficiency in using AutoCAD and MS Office is an advantage
• Fluent in both Chinese / English, both written and verbal.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interest parties, please send full resume with contact number, project references, current salary and expected salary to by click “Apply Now”.
(Application letters collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.) Sunray Engineering Co.