Maple Design Construction Engineering Limited is an experienced contractor of renovating restaurants and bars. We provide quality services to major F&B groups in Hong Kong. We now invite high calibre candidates to join with our business expansion.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834339
- Responsible for project management and executions such as design, procurement, project planning and monitoring installation work in Hong Kong
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors and factories to carry out fitting out works in accordance with prescribed engineering specifications
- Prepare cost estimation, quotation, proposals and tender documents
- Monitor and manage the project to ensure that it will complete to the required quality standard, within budget cost and on schedule
- Responsible for preparing report, analysis and ad hoc work task as required
- Degree / Associate Degree / Higher Diploma in Building Services, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- 3 years’ experience in interior fitting out works, preferably in F&B industry
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office
- Knowledge in 3D Max and Photoshop is a plus
- Outgoing personality, detail oriented with good time management and problem solving skills
- Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin is a definite advantage
If you are interested in joining us, please send your resume with expected salary and date of availability by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only