Established in 2000, cherrypicks is now a leading mobile technology and mobile marketing innovator in Asia-Pacific with its successful implementation of innovative technology, such as augmented reality, to mobile channels and devices.
As a driving force of disruptive Online-to-Offline (O2O) solutions (including iButterfly, keewee, Shoppo, appsdollar and Mooofit), cherrypicks has become an iconic industry leader in both Information, Communications and Technology (ICT) industry and has represented Hong Kong and China in many world stages. In the past four years, cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local technology and marketing innovation awards, including the United Nation’s World Summit Mobile Award Global Championship 2013 in Abu Dhabi and Winner of Asia-Pacific ICT Award for four years in a roll.
Major clients of cherrypicks include HSBC, MTR, Cathay Pacific, Maxim’s Group, Unilever, Hang Lung Properties, Hennessy of LVMH Group, Prudential and Bank of China (Hong Kong). The company was also featured as a Harvard Business School case study (#N9-807-106).
For further details, please visit www.cherrypicks.com
Project Engineer (5-day Work in Tsimshatsui)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836467
- Responsible for planning, installation, testing and maintenance work for indoor positioning project at customers’ premises
- To identify and solve technical issues for indoor positioning at customer premises
- Documentation on testing and implementation result
- Work closely with client to understand their requirements
- Coordinate with various internal and external parties to ensure the works are delivered on schedule and running smoothly
- Supervise the site supervisors and subcontractors to ensure the project schedule is on time
- Prepare the Installation Method statement
- Night shifts and weekend work are sometimes required
- High Diploma in Electronic Engineering , Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- Experience in installation project and managing subcontractors with ability to demonstrate leadership
- Willing to work during non-office hours (weekend, holidays or overnight) occasionally
- Knowledge of assembly work is an advantage
- General knowledge in PowerPoint and other Microsoft office application
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Process a good customer service skills and presentation skill
- Problem solving and project management skills
- Self-motivated, outgoing and willing to meet challenges
- Able to work both as a team and independently
Join us and be part of the award-winning team now!