TÜV Rheinland Hong Kong Ltd
About TÜV Rheinland
The TÜV Rheinland Group is a leading provider of technical services worldwide. Founded in 1872 and headquartered in Cologne, the Group employs 20,000 people in 500 locations in 69 countries. It generates annual revenues of € 1.7 billion. The Group's mission and guiding principle is to achieve sustained development of safety and quality in order to meet the challenges arising from the interaction between man, technology and the environment.
For more information, you are welcome to visit our website at http://www.tuv.com/
For job applications, please send detailed resume to the Human Resources Department via firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Engineer (Electrical - FFU Service)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922089
• Daily operation involving lab testing, lab maintenance and equipment maintenance
• Builds and adapts setup and test equipment to new product testing
• Handle and perform testing for Performance/Safety testing projects
• System duties include coordination of calibration and assisting internal and external audit.
• Maintain and continue to develop technical competence/quality
• 2 years' or above relevant experience in electrical testing field
• Good command of spoken & written English & Mandarin
• Assertive, well-organized, result-oriented and having good problem solving skill with analytical mind
• Mature, Independent and hardworking; Willing to work under pressure and tight schedule
• Experience in development of PLC programs for automated equipment is an advantage
• Experience in commercial lab or other relevant industries is a definite advantage
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 5 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful and their data will be retained for 6 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed.