Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992698
- Prepare primary design drawings for all Facility, Utility, equipments for internal review and evaluation.requirement as well as URS.
- Site supervision to ensure the performance of all external construction contractors to achieve regulation
- Supervise all equipments/facilities installation, T&C, etc..
- Conduct cost/benefit comparison for different contractors for management screen
- Prepare new site plan and facility/utility Arrangement
- Work with GMP consultants for designing new factory layout, personal/material flows, clean room classifications, production/HVAC process flows, etc
- Budget control , Project scheduling and schedule control
- Co-operate with PU in equipment purchase, tendering and awarding engineering contracts
- Support E&V Team in equipment validation and preparation of DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ and assist for the execution of IQ/OQ
- Review design drawing for all external contractors including Facility, Utility, Equipment.
- Higher Diploma or above in mechanical, electrical, building services engineering, building studies or related disciplines;
- At least 1 years working experiences in a sizable factory or relevant engineering companies;
- Familiar with building regulations, electricity regulations, fire service regulations etc. is preferred;
- With experience in managing contractors and in-house technician;
- Familiar with GMP / HACCP / ISO 9000 / ISO14644 is highly preferred;
- Highly self motivated and good team player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
We offer competitive package including public holidays, alternate Saturday off, shuttle bus from Fanling and Yuen Long MTR station, medical insurance, free luncheon and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources and Administration Department, BF Pharmaceutical Centre, 8 Wang Fu Street, Yuen Long Industrial Estate, Yuen Long, N.T. or email. (Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
About Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd. is the largest GMP certified pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hong Kong has eight fully-equipped GMP manufacturing plants in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our group has over 4000 employees with business and marketing network extending from Hong Kong, Mainland China, reaching North America, Africa, East Asia and Europe. We have a strong international R&D team from worldwide to develop the most high-quality pharmaceutical products.
To facilitate our rapid growth in pharmaceutical business, we now invite high caliber talents with progressive career prospects to join us as follows.