Electronic Theatre Controls Asia Limited
Electronic Theatre Controls Asia Limited, ETC owned company in visual environment technologies business located in Kowloon Bay has an open position for a:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992973
- Responsible for the performance of projects, in particular the scope, quality, delivery dates, costs and customer satisfaction
- To assist Regional Sales Team with technical knowledge to get ETC specified
- Answers specific job quote requests
- Travel to customer site when required
- Develops technical detailed solutions to realize the project
- Follow up the project in detail in accurate execution, including the order entry, drawing and document submission, coordination and meeting with all parties, and ensure the shipment and delivery in planned schedule.
- Ensure there is quality customer support for each project
- Provides feedback of product problems and dissatisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Engineering or in related field
- Preferred with 3-5 years previous job-related experience
- Project Management & Customer Service experience a plus
- Knowledge of Entertainment Lighting products is a plus
- Ability to read technical drawings and risers
- Theatrical lighting systems design experience preferred
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to travel
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Other computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, ECS, Visio, SAP
Please email your full CV, expected salary and notice requirement to via our corporate website www.etcconnect.com/Careers for full information and interview.
Closing date: 28th February 2017
Please email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .html, or .ascii format to the address mentioned above. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.