Defond Holdings (H.K.) Co. Limited
Established in 1978 with over 10,000 manpower worldwide, Defond is a worldwide leader in both the switch and electro-mechanical module markets. Defond’s experienced staff expertly design and manufacture a vast range of components for applications ranging from home appliances through to automotive, healthcare devices and industrial equipment.
We are committed to offering talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow with rewarding careers. Due to expansion of the Company's operations, we are now looking for talents who have drive and ambition to become part of a dynamic team of professionals in Defond.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998270
- To provide technical support on new products and raw materials to internal and external parties
- To select appropriate raw materials for product specification
- To evaluate vendor selection process
- To enhance product and process cost effectiveness by conducting cost analysis
- To assist in the production and evaluation of prototype sample
- To conduct the testing, evaluating and reporting of product performance
- To propose the selection and evaluation of manufacturing process
- To initiate costing process improvements
- Degree holder in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Electronic Manufacturing Industry
- In depth knowledge and understanding of manufacturing process and techniques
- Good at design and process of FMEAs
- Familiar with engineering test laboratory, equipment or procedures
- Experienced in Project Management including specification, scheduling, tracking, resource management, material costing etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus long term career prospect with competitive remuneration package, 13th-month salary, and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including current and expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.defond.com/
Or watch our corporate video on: https://youtu.be/TvHiU7EyCBc
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.