Project Engineer (Ref: PE/KS/2016)
Kum Shing Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998479
Employer Ref. PE/KS/2016
- Assist Project Manager to supervise and monitor the day-to-day operation at site;
- Plan the works process of approved project schemes in a timely and effective manner to meet the target date;
- Prepare work programme, method statement, submission of material and progress report;
- Provide work solutions, feasible scheme planning and budget estimation;
- Supervise site safety and work quality to ensure meeting SHEQ standard of client and other regulatory authorities;
- Liaise with relevant authorities, clients, stakeholders and sub-contractors to ensure smooth and timely completion of projects;
- Handle complaints.
- Degree in Electrical / Civil / Building Services Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Holder of Valid green card and Construction Workers Registration Card with driving license (Class 1 and 2);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Chinese word processing and AutoCAD;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: ｈｒ＠ｋｕｍｓｈｉｎｇ.ｃｏｍ.ｈｋ or by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
You are encouraged to visit our website: www.kumshing.com.hk to learn more about us.
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kum Shing Group
About Kum Shing Group
Kum Shing Group has been providing safe and quality engineering services to our clients in power, utilities and transportation sector for more than 50 years. Our management and a family of nearly 3,000 members have helped the business group to build an excellent brand characterized by reliability and professionalism. Being the first gold award winner of the HKMA Quality Award from the construction industry, Kum Shing is committed to provide equal opportunities and a challenging but friendly working environment to all employees. In addition to the continuous investment in people, we actively encourage and support employees to achieve work-life balance. Welcome to join us and create a bright future for yourself.