King's Flair Development Ltd
King’s Flair Development Limited is a professional company in household products design, development, engineering and distribution. The company offers a wide range of products including kitchen utensils and gadgets, bakewares, drinkwares, food preparation, storage as well as accessories. Central to our success are the quality products and excellent services to our customers. Conducting our business with integrity and good corporate governance practices are also our key strategies.
To cope with our business growth and strategic development plans, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us.
Project Engineer (R&D)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219633
As a Project Engineer (R&D) - based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for leading the full design management of product performance, reliability and manufacturability in a professional, resourceful and compliant manner. You will be competent in developing mechanism based on design and/or customer’s requirements with a vital understanding of the manufacturing process. Additionally, you will be able to work across core functional teams to enhance, resolve or develop new processes and milestones to meet overall business objectives. The ideal Project Engineer (R&D) will be resourceful, task-orientated, able to influence and engage with all levels of stakeholders with a passion for product development.
- Manage/Develop Mechanical design of Various Material of Innovative Products, not limited to only plastic and stainless steel
- To co-ordinate in design, engineering development, testing and validation of new product
- Study, brainstorm and generate solutions to technical and design problems
- Create, monitor and manage prototype design, modification, and timeline
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant working experience in a design and or project engineering related function, preferably within the kitchenware or household industry
- Verse in managing multiple projects across different functional teams and stakeholders
- Experience in managing external vendors/suppliers
- Proficient in CAD, and good to have other software skill such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & CorelDraw
- Have good understanding about tooling design
- Open-minded, constantly learning and observant of current market product design and engineer knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin, and/or Cantonese; Written English and Chinese is a must
- Enthusiastic, passionate, interested in the way consumers choose and use products
- Self-motivator, team player, resourceful and the willingness to acquire new skills and grow with the organization will be highly sought
If you are looking for the next career challenge and thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding environment, please click APPLY NOW to submit your application with detailed resume, available date, current and expected salary to us. Your application may also be considered for other suitable position within the group or its associated companies.
All personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.